Thread: What advice would you give your 15 year old self?

What advice would you give your 15 year old self?

I often wish I could turn back time and speak to my 15 year old self and I would tell her that education is so important to give you the best chance of a comfortable life. I would tell her to only care about people who care about you and that life is too short to worry what other people think of you so don’t let them hold you back.

What would you tell your younger self?

Blog Entries
    Good question, and one I ponder on a lot, I do this to check that I am following the right path in life! It’s never too late to talk to yourself and give yourself the advice you value so greatly!

I do think there is a place for education in our society, of course there is, but in all honesty, I think there can be too much emphasis on it.

The advice I would give to my 15 year old self is to find your passion, have belief in yourself that you can be whatever you want to be, success is only limited by your mind. To stay focussed nd positive seek mentors in life and listen to only them, everyone else is merely just noise.

Work hard to achieve your passion, the successful people are those that stick with it through the tough times! Know your subject!

Remember why is important in life and where the true value of life resides!
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

I agree with Louise but sometimes the people you think are mentors turn out to be fake. Passion is definitely what you need to succeed and stay positive

Believe in yourself and don’t waste any energy on people who don’t have your best interest at heart. Sadly I have learnt that people are very selfish and I have wasted the best years of my life trying to look after people who didn’t look after me!

I would tell my 15 year old self to find love and pleasure in nature and the natural world and follow your heart in the decisions you make, for the things you do and above all else, be kind to yourself.

I would tell my 15 year old self to chase your dreams and do the things you want to do before you settle down. I have spent my life worrying and struggling because I have no self belief due to allowing other people to put me down. Don’t EVER let anyone tell you what to do

Live your life for YOU not anyone else, life as a young person is fleeting so don’t worry about what other people think of you